Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

ok hi, have not been blogging for a million years~ lol! don't know where to start too~ right, anyway, it's my off day today :) and also is teachers day~ HAPPY TEACHERS DA TO ALL THOSE TEACHERS WHO HAVE TAUGHT ME BEFORE~
ok, shall update my life recently. met up with rina chua and Desiree for an awesome ice cream date . Desiree is so cute :) also met up with this busy girl audrey cheong like a finally. haha! work is as usual so miserable... get to know this person name jian liang recently. looks so much like jayme. he'll be leaving for Scotland next week~ all e best for him :) yeapppp!!!! its gonna be sept and then oct already~ a year has just passed by like that~ shall work hard for my aim... air stewardess. although this aim is quite unrealistic. me without looks/ talents/ figure & qualifications.. WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE TO BECOME ONE!?!?!?! shall not give up yet :) shall strive to lose some weights, study next year and also heh heh! CLEAR MY FACE!!!!

i want to be pretty! i want to have more self confident! :)

OK, SHALL STOP HERE! BORED! gonna watch my running man :) hehehehehehe