Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

can you handle?

does this happen to everyone in their work place? being back stabbed, being despise by people, being said by other people. why can't everyone just do their part and be contented? if you really have what it takes to be a duty manager, i don't mind. i didn't beg them to let me be a duty manager, i didn't threaten them to let me have this position... neither have i thought of snatching this fucking position with you.. seriously... WHY IS PEOPLE AROUND GIVING ME HARD TIME? just so so tired of all these politics stuff. worrying of someday i get back stabbed, worried that one day, i might land myself in a deep trouble... i dont like to live with fear like that. the truth that i enjoy this job. it's the very first one that i stayed so long to. debating with myself if i should even quit... quit because i can get rid of all these nonsense. and not quit because someone is just isn't fit for me to quit for.. struggling so hard inside. people who knows me, ask me to ignore... people who don't know, joins in the gossiping conversation. i know it takes 2 hands to clap but at least be fair. sigh.... what should i do? what can i do?
can i just act normal like as though nothing happened and go on with my life? can i bear to listen and see this stuff happening again and again despite no matter how hard you try to avoid it? nvm... i've got 2 months more. complaining much doesn't help also....