Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

life goes on~ :)

:D hello there! my off day again~ haha! went to had mani and pedi done at far east earlier in the afternoon and went home after that~ spent my day at home watching shows! as usual~ so bored!!! gonna attend lesson soon! next sat will be my first day of thai class! SUSU! :p was browsing through fatty's blog! AND REALIZED THIS FATTY TYPE LIKE A SMALL KID! heh! i think this happen to me also!:p


brb! TOILET BREAK! :)
OK, the girls beside us is hogging the toilet -.-! need to shit badly :(:(
anyway, shall continue to blog first! 3 more days to 1st year anni! so fast and it's already a year~ <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp"> oh ya! FORGOT SOMETHING! i'm so silly! haha! was supposed to work am shift yesterday but i thought it was pm shift! was so shocked when the whole world tried calling me! :o ooops! stay or continue?
its a question i think that it has keep torturing me for quite a long time... sighhhh... :(
nvm! shall just take one step at a time!

spent too much this month :( HOW TO SAVE??!
ok, this girl is hogging the toilet for too long... grrrrrrrr!
well, shall end here! BYE